RecipesUS

Top Food Blogs

Friday, April 6, 2018

Fortune - a gift from the universe

Fortune - a gift from the universe


Fortune crossed over the #RainbowBridge on October 21, 2017. His smile, his love and his presence is missed. #RescueIsMyFavoriteBreed he was abandoned and tied to my old bosses tree with her water hose. When he saw me, he leaped into my arms and was licking my face. It was love at first sight. His fur went from caramel tan to silver. He may have grown old, but his love never did. #AdoptDontShop the love he showed me will stay with me always. It's a lifetime of responsibility. He had an enlarged heart and lung cancer, so his suffering is no longer. He helped my other rescues come out of their shell and be comfortable in their puppy skin. He was a great teacher, he was a great friend and a special boy.... 😔😭🐶

It's almost been 6 months since he's left my family, and I still miss him. Very rarely do we ever meet, get to be adopted by a loved one that touches our soul in such a way. Fortune was that loved one. I didn't know it at the time of taking him to his new home that he was going to be the gift that he was. He was a beautiful spirit that has left my house but not my heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment