RecipesUS

Top Food Blogs

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Vegan Birthday...

A Vegan Birthday...

Alright, I've been a little on the busy side and feel like the blog has been suffering. Yesterday was my birthday and the girls and I went to see Dream Girls and had dinner first. I was actually surprised that I liked the production as much as I did. Bruce will be throwing a party for me on Saturday, and I'm not sure what the whole plan is. He will be having it catered (vegan of coarse). He did get me the food processor I had my eye on.



I've used it every single day (with a handful of exceptions) creating some awesome meals. I promise I will type them up and share. I do have to admit, I did ruin the surprise. I had mentioned that I was going to buy it over the weekend, and he had to tell me "NO"... Well, he knew he was cutting it close. See there are SO few things that I want, and he wanted it to be a surprise....

No comments:

Post a Comment