RecipesUS

Top Food Blogs

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Seitan Gyros

Seitan Gyros
Vegan; 30 minutes or fewer


After having a REALLY hard day (started with a root canal at 7:30 am and ended with picking my car up from the shop, with work in between)! I was not really wanting to do a gourmet meal, so this was SUPER quick.... I served these with Falafels to make the meal feel more complete. Grant did mention that this was his favorite meal, so endorsed from the pickiest eater!

1 package of Seitan
1 cup of spinach
1 tomato sliced
4 pieces of naan bread, heated (worked just like pitas)

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and heat up the naan.

2. Over medium to medium-high heat, cook the Seitan. I bought mine in strips, so all I had to do was start cooking....

3. Place toppings in naan (just like a taco) and serve with the vegan Tzatziki Sauce!
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment