RecipesUS

Top Food Blogs

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Carrot Apple Juice

Carrot Apple Juice

When I was in the process of moving back to Texas from Colorado Springs, my friend gave me a used Hamilton Beach juicer. I loved the idea of starting to juice, especially moving to a place that is 100+ degrees in the summer. I've recently started to use it and I have a few complaints about the juicer. A small chute and no cup, nothing one can't work around till she can buy the one she wants.... Here a few recipes that I am currently loving!

1 carrot to 1 apple ratio....

1. Place fruit and vegetables in chute and juice. Enjoy!

The pulp can be used in a dehydrator to make into raw crackers, or with this I share with the dogs. This maybe a lot fiber if your dog(s) is/are not used to it, so start off small portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment